Back to Dr. Light's office we headed. A decision was to be made and I was determined to figure out what I wanted to do... a plan-of-action was to be made! I was only 16 days out and I was already tired of wait and find out, wait and find out, wait and find out...
I really hadn't had the opportunity to learn much about Dr. Light and/or his background before that day. The first day he subjected me to some of the worst pain I'd ever felt, and the second day he told me I had cancer. Not the best way to get to know a person.
Dr. Light was very patient with Chad and me as I drilled him and really made sure this was the surgeon I wanted to go with.
After two and a half hours Chad and I left his office with a decision made and a surgical date set... February 3rd at 10 a.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment