Well my friends and family, tonight's post must remain short. 1- was busy grading most of the evening; 2- full day of work tomorrow and going to bed like a good girl. BUT, I wanted to keep you "abreast!" (thanks Christie)
Today has been the first day since surgery that I have not had to ice... positive steps! Also, my incisions seem to be getting smaller. What was once 4-6 inches is only 2-3 inches... VERY excited about this.
Tomorrow will by my first full day at school; not sure I'm ready, but can't know until I try! The time until my appointment on Thursday is creeping along so I might as well be filling my time/days with my wonderful students.
Anxiously awaiting my wonderful results, and I'm ready to get on with this thing called cancer.
More love and outpouring today... as with everyday! Chad's 4th grade team he is coaching blessed us with an amazing gift, another wonderfully prepared dinner, and the words of encouragement from Facebook, this blog, phones calls, and e-mails not stops. Cannot EVEN begin to wrap my mind around how blessed we are! The high school cheer leading team is also doing a cheer-a-thon to raising money. They weren't sure what to do with the money in the early stages of discussing this event, and so they decided to donate the money to breast cancer research. I could not be any more honored!! Their goal is $2500 and that's an amazing goal for a great bunch of girls! I can't wait to see them rock this goal!
Good night and love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment